HCL is hiring Microsoft Identity Manager L2 and L3 at Clayton, Missouri. If you are interested then please apply here.
Job Title: Microsoft Identity Manager L3 & L2 at Clayton, MO (Total 2 positions)
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
- Implementation, Design and Architect of complex IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in Architecting, Designing, Development and Deployment of:
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016(MIM)
- Azure SSO
- SSPR (Self Service Password Reset)
- Should have good knowledge on MIM, Azure SSO, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
- Experience in Operations support for MIM, Azure SSO, MFA and SSPR using ITIL.
- Experience in Onboarding applications to MIM, Azure SSO, MFA
- Design and implement custom workflow rules, develop custom management agent, write management agent extensions.
- Experience in programming like c#, vb.net, WCF, web services, power shell script is a must.
- Experience in MS Visual Studio and MS Visual.
- Experience working with IIS Web Servers.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP/AD concepts and working experience on Active Directory.
- Hands on experience on MS SQL Server.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Should have good knowledge on SSO, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
- Exposure to SAML, OAuth, ADFS, OpenID, SPML, XACML and other security related standards.
- Experience and exposure in RBACx, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- 7+ years of strong IAM implementation and support experience
- Strong oral, written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- CISSP certification is a bonus
- Open to travel requirements
- Bachelors or Master degree in IT / CS or related fields
Resource Management Group
HCL America Inc.