RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Mid Level Accounting Technician in Fort Belvoir, Virginia (VA).
The client is seeking candidates to perform some or all of the job duties as shown below:
- Under supervision, must be able to assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards and sound financial management principles
- Maintain basic financial records and files
- Prepare simple financial reports and routine presentations
- Associates degree or two years of college; degree or college may be substituted with an additional 2 years of experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in performing business and/or financial management tasks
- Ability to understand general business operations and follow general financial guidelines and accounting rules
- Ability to differentiate and work with various appropriations
- Ability to understand and comply with Government standards, accounting principles, and system application standards
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.