Client is seeking a highly motivated, team-oriented individual to fill the role of Mid-Level Java Full Stack Developer.
- Develop applications - in a Unix/Linux and Windows VM environment to ensure performance and data availability –using full stack java
- Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide
- reports to support metrics collection
- Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology and Jira
- Some local travel to customer sites may be required.
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- Must be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance
- This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and Hibernate; Oracle Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational/production environment
- Experience with technologies such as React Angular JS, Angular 2, node.JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Basic understanding of Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum
- Ability to task manage and communicate effectively with project staff
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Experience coordinating the activities of multiple teams supporting project reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- Available for occasional off hours support
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 6+ years' experience supporting Oracle application and database environments
- Demonstrated experience with JDeveloper integrated development environment.
- Experience with MQ, MDB, JMS and other messaging technologies
- Experience with MySQL and Cassandra a plus
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience with mobile responsive design and mobile frameworks such as Cordova and cloud technologies
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo
- Prior experience with CBP