New Jersey elementary school certification with subject matter specialization (K-8 or Middle School certification).
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- The ability to think and be original.
- Knowledge of adolescent behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality and interests and learning/motivational techniques.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the use of various technological software and equipment for tasks such as, but not limited to, word processing, data management, information retrieval, visual presentations, and telecommunications.
- Required to complete a criminal history background check to prove that the individual has not been convicted of a crime or a disorderly person’s offense in accordance with N.J.S.A 18A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6A:32-6.2.
- Pass the state required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6A:32-6.3.
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Lead Person/Executive Director and/or School Business Administrator find appropriate and acceptable.