3 - 5 years of Apache administration experience
5 - 7 years of WebLogic administration experience.
3 - 5 years of Tomcat administration experience.
5 - 7 years of Oracle SOA, OSB administration experience.
Hands-on Unix Shell scripting and automation experience.
Good understanding of platform infrastructure components - Unix, Storage (SAN/NAS), Network Security, DNS, BigIP, TCP/IP, LDAP etc
Good understanding of Relational Databases - Oracle, DB2, SQL Server etc.
Oracle SOA, OSB application integration experience.
Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM) experience (administration / usage).
1 - 2 years of Java (J2EE) Development experience.
1 - 2 years of Appian BPM experience
Act as primary interface between Operations, Infrastructure, Engineering and technical stakeholders.
- Middleware Certifications and Baseline support
- Assistance with internal Application /Portal development
- Assessments & Build environments as per application requirements.
- Lead and assist team with Middleware upgrades and keep environments run with supported versions.
- Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, root cause analysis.
- Identify and recommend process improvements from time-to-time.
- Experience working with Vendor for Incident and Problem resolution.
- Automate middleware tasks using Unix shell-scripting, python.
- Document and Provide technical guidelines and best practices to Operations, Integration and Development