- Set up, adjust, and operate CNC horizontal and vertical mills to machine parts to print specifications.
- Deburr parts as needed.
- Operate multiple machines at a time as necessary.
- Inspect parts per print specifications.
- Change tooling as required.
- Clean machine and work area (includes metal shavings) as required.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on the machines.
- Train and assist other operators.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting and carrying
- Must be able to safely work in areas of lift truck traffic
- Basic math, knowledge of CNC programming, reason, and analyze.
- Verniers, micrometer, wrenches, deburring tools, miscellaneous gages, drill press, hoist, metal chip conveyor, ear plugs, safety shoes, and safety glasses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled