We are looking to hire a Millwright located in the thumb of Michigan. If you have experience as a Millwright, Steel or Iron Worker, Industrial Maintenance or Fabricator this would be a great role for you.
What we offer:We have a great family work atmosphere and the position provides significant amount of independent judgment and decision-making. Compensation is highly dependent on the candidate’s background. Benefits include 100% coverage for employee health and dental insurance, paid lunches and breaks and the perks of working in a family owned business.
What you would be doing:
- Onsite installation and maintenance on grain bins, augers, conveyors, dryers, pumps, motors, gear boxes and other grain handling equipment.
- Utilize power tools, torching, arc welding and basic fabrication.
- Interpret instructions, blueprints, schematic drawings and manuals.
- Adhere to all safety and project rules, and ensuring those safety precautions are implemented per the Company, Customer standards and/or OSHA/MIOSHA.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site throughout the project.
- Exhibit a positive attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and an eagerness to learn what is needed to do the job.
This would be the job for you if you have:
- Millwright, fabrication, welding, and/or electrical/mechanical repair experience.
- Valid driver’s license (CDL Class A is preferred) and maintaining ongoing certifications (i.e. DOT Med Card)
- Must have a High School Diploma or a G.E.D
- Experience in mechanical math
- Knowledge of optical and laser alignments
- Ability to work 5 days per week at 10-12 hours per day due to business requirements (average hours per year 2,600)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and work on feet for the majority of the day and be able to climb