GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Millwrights and Welders to join our staff to work on projects in the Chattanooga/Cleveland TN area. Possible candidates should have at least 2 years of previous experience. We have a strong commitment to customer service, values and integrity.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Must have all basic tools.
- Have to have troubleshooting experience
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various height
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
- Have standard PPE such as hard, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, and steel toe boots
Pay will be based on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Chattanooga/Cleveland area. Interview and Hire can be done in same day for the right candidate. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full time positions with benefits!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and professional references for consideration. If you do not have a resume, please forward your contact information and how much experience you do have as well as your salary requirements.
No Per Diem is offered