- Strong Customer Service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Ability to research and communicate findings
- Experience with CRM data entry
- Must be in agreement with Company’s Doctrinal Statement (outlined below).
- Good listening skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Personal qualities of honesty and integrity; self-starter; highly motivated
- Must live in the Metropolitan Atlanta area within a reasonable commuting distance of their headquarters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer Service experience within a church or ministry
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide a clear vision of the work of the company and confidently ask all customers if they would be interested in providing financial support to God’s work at the company
- Work closely with Ministry Service Team members.
- Effectively and kindly communicate with donors regarding declined and expiring credit cards.
- Continue to develop and maintain knowledge of the Ministry, all products available, avenues of giving, etc.
- Supports and assists Team members as time permits or management requests.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate purchasing needs with Supervisor.
- Maintain inventory in MPX at all locations.