The firm is actively seeking a motivated, experienced Superintendent with a background in large-scale mixed-use projects to add to the team. Office is based in Washington, DC and almost all work is within the District.
This mid-sized, vertically integrated, builder developer has found their niche in the multi-family space in Washington, DC. They have seen consistent, steady growth and are now expanding their portfolio to focus mostly on large, ground-up multi-family projects. The GC arm does work for both the development arm, as well as 3rd party work so project pipeline is never a concern. They have an impressive portfolio and project pipeline at the moment and are therefore looking to add another strong Superintendent to the team.
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team, subcontractors and inspectors
- Develop detailed project logistics plan
- Direct responsibility for developing and managing project specific safety plan
- Develop and maintain project master schedules and three week forecasts
- Conduct subcontract meetings to discuss job progress and safety
- Insure work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes and have understanding of Quality Control
- Maintain project documentation to include daily reports and jobsite progress photos
- Lead and mentor other employees
- Have foresight to predict problems before they develop
- 5+ years experience Superintendent experience on multi-family/mixed use project
- Experience managing projects of $15M+
- Desire to work in DC
Highly competitive salary, bonus & benefits package. Interested in learning more? Submit your resume now.