We are looking for an experienced and engaged mobile application developer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of mobile application development and data services. Strong development, integration, testing and delivery skills are a must for this role.
The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for coding innovative mobile financial applications and is engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: user and technical research, design, working closely with UI and UX designers, collaborating with teams to make applications and services work together, debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting the test team.
- Development, of live prototypes for design review, user testing and iteration
- Integrate, communicate and work with API services and teams
- Updates and reviews of development/project status, risks and issues
- Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems
- Quick iterations
- Complete development assignments on time with a high level of quality, and documentation
- Support project releases
- 5+ years of combined software engineering and application development experience
- Languages: Swift, Xcode, Objective-C
- Frameworks and APIs like Graph QL, Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
- Appreciation for, and experience in UI, UX design
- Attention to user interaction details such as animations, charts, user interaction feedback, responses, etc. for high quality user experiences
- Experience developing messaging and social features
- Strong experience and success integrating multiple API services
- Experience integrating and developing payment and messaging services
- Skilled at creating algorithms
- Strong experience working and communicating closely with software and systems engineers
- Keeps up to date with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with graphics frameworks SpriteKit and SceneKit
- OpenGL or Metal graphic API experience is a bonus
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience developing mobile applications using Objective C, Java or C#
- Experience consuming SOAP web services
- Experience bootstrapping dev environment
- Experience in agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Experience, wisdom and knowledge optimizing and testing code for phones, various models and iOS versions
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners
- Created and delivered one or more applications available in Apple's AppStore
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer