Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Type: W2 contract (no C2C arrangements)
Duration: Contract to hire after 6 months
The Mobile Engineer is responsible for designing, testing, integrating, debugging, and configuring the Android or iOS mobile device solutions for a retail environment. The engineer will need hands-on experience with the design and configuration of mobile devices and be responsible for solution integration.
- 2-4 years developing solutions on mobile platforms (Android or iOS) on enterprise level
- 5+ years of experience designing and building enterprise solutions preferably in a retail environment
- Hands-on experience with enterprise mobility management technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform with the following key focus areas:
- Experience with deploying to Android Rugged devices or iOS devices
- Usage of Products as a means of deploying custom configurations, applications and other payloads as required
- Working with Certificates and Certificate Templates
- Comfortable with Mobile Email Management (MEM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent field
- Experience with rollout management and project lifecycles
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic about analytical collaborative problem solving
- Eagerness to solve challenging problems
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact David Dummel at email@example.comHelp or call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.