CTG has an excellent opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role?
Our global client located in RTP, NC is hiring a seasoned Mobile Developer.
Job Title: Software Engineer II - Mobile
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer II:
• Implementing product features in Objective C/Swift for our iOS apps, the Android SDK w/ Java for our Android apps, Java for our middleware along with the Cordova framework all with extensibility in mind
• Creating design documents to meet defined requirements
• Performing Unit and Functional Tests of product features
• Resolving Unit and Functional defects
• Providing technical interface to key technology partners
• Resolving customer or partner reported issues and defects
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer preferably with versions of JDK6 or greater
• Skills developing and supporting iOS apps in Objective C
• Skills developing and supporting Android apps in Java
• Experience using Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, overriding, overloading, etc.)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Able to read, write and speak English proficiently and be an effective verbal and written communicator.
• 3+ years in Agile development environment
• 2+ years of experience in retail industry and/or POS applications
• Familiarity with Design Patterns
• Experience with Apache SCXML or other state machine driven applications
• Experience in developing distributed applications
• Experience developing and supporting networking applications using TCP sockets
• Experience developing and supporting secure networking applications using TLS
• Familiarity with concurrent programming and the development and support of multi-threaded applications in Java
• Experience developing and supporting applications that generate and process XML
• Experience developing and supporting simple JEE web services (JAX-WS and RESTful) using JPA for persistence
• Experience developing and supporting simple JEE web applications using JPA and Apache Wicket
• Experience developing and supporting applications using Apache Camel
• Familiarity and experience with the Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ IDEA for Java
• Experience with 4690 and POSBC
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.