MOBILE TESTER/QA - CONTRACT - ORLANDO, FL
Mobile Tester/QA Requirements:
* Agile testing
* Experience testing multiple versions across both iOS/Android platforms
* Experience testing iOS and/or Android apps on a variety of devices (phones, tablets, emulators)
* Experience identifying and creating service interruptions
* (Strongly desired) Experience using cloud-based mobile solutions and automation (e.g. MobileLabs, Perfecto Mobile, Device Anywhere)
* (Strongly desired) Experience testing mobile devices over wifi, cellular, and network visualizers (e.g. HP NV/Shunra)
* (Nice to have) Experience using Fiddler/Charles proxy Web debugger
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.