Mobile / iOS Developer:
- Develop features and user experience for our native iOS application
- Implement user interfaces that will be used by public app users
- Develop features and functionality to tie into the accompanying Bluetooth wearable
- Maintain and improve existing code
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as UX team, Android team, Backend team, and Commercial team
- Work closely with Delivery and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and releases
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- 7+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years of experience with iOS / Objective-C
- A knack for creating compelling UIs
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done - Fun, positive attitude.
- Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration
- Flexible, cross functional, outstanding learner.
- Will be ramping up under Sr iOS Dev to take on a full time role handling bugs/issues/new features – working alongside Sr iOS Dev, Android Dev, Backend Dev, Delivery Mgr, Proj Mgr, Architect + Partners & Client
- Experience with Bluetooth is important (Experience with BLE even better)!