The Mobility and Collaboration Lead will be a key member of the Employee Productivity IT team (pod) responsible for ensuring the stable operation of the enterprise messaging, collaboration, mobile device management (MDM), content management, and audio/visual systems and the endpoint devices used to access those systems. The Mobility and Collaboration Lead is responsible for planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing these systems and their associated hardware, software, and communication links. The Mobility and Collaboration Lead will also analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software, and connectivity issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user training and documentation where required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plan, configure, install, test, maintain, and monitor servers, databases, replication, and mail routing to ensure the stability, security, and integrity of the organization’s messaging, collaboration, MDM, and content management systems across the enterprise including redundant systems for disaster recovery.
· Coordinate the preparation, configuration, installation, and support of end user workstations and mobile devices including hardware, OS, and applications as well as audio/visual and conferencing equipment.
· Troubleshoot, resolve, and document end-user and system issues and outages in a timely manner.
· Champion the introduction and use of collaboration systems and promote adoption across the enterprise to improve productivity and drive efficiencies.
· Aspire to automate operations and transition to cloud solutions where possible and feasible.
· Implement and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to the systems.
· Develop and document processes and procedures for ongoing management of the supported environments.
· Analyze system traffic and utilization to develop and recommend capacity planning solutions.
· Develop management reporting on system performance, availability, and service levels.
· Work cross-functionally and coordinate meetings with internal staff.
· Manage relationships with vendors and service providers.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conduct end-user training and develop end-user documentation.
· Maintain an accurate inventory of server and client software licenses to ensure license compliance of supported systems.
· Research and recommend products, services, and standards.
· Perform system security audits and provide required documentation for audit compliance.