• Demonstrate the ability to be an effective team player in a highly dynamic and hi tempo Engineering team
• Demonstrate the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and managerial oversight
• Demonstrate effective written documentation and verbal communication skills
o Create documentation and configuration of all Mobility systems
o Create documentation of work instructions for team members
• Demonstrate proficiency with Mobile Device Management (MDM) technologies
o Design, deployment and administration of BES 5.x environments
o Design Deployment and administration of Good MDM 8.2.x environments
o Design Deployment and administration of AirWatch environments
o Exchange 2010 administration
• Provide answers to technical queries to assist Tier 1 and 2 Service Desks in support of a large Good / Blackberry / Airwatch mobility and Exchange 2010 Enterprise deployment,
• Provide Troubleshooting assistance for all Good / Blackberry / Airwatch reported issues
• Provide On-Call support as required per policy and guideline of the Messaging Ops Team
• Willingness to learn and expand individual technical skill set in support of the overall Team, HP or client mission and objectives.
• 4+ years of expert knowledge of mobile operating systems, mobile device management systems, mobile communications technologies.
• 5+ years of experience with BlackBerry, Good, AirWatch, and similar products, as well as iOS and/or Android clients
• 5+ years in a senior mobility engineering position related to IT within a large mobile enterprise environment.
• 4+ years of experience with mobility deployments.
• Extensive knowledge of Mobile device operating systems such as iOS4+, BB OS, Android 2.3+, and Windows Mobile 7+.
• Experience and strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2010 / 2013, MS Office 2010/2013, Windows XP/7
• Will perform after hours support, on-call duties, and go-lives
• Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions.
• Experience in Mobile Software Development for Apple and Android devices using IOS SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse, and PhoneGap Cordova is preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required as well as strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong ability to work independently, be able to track down and research complex systems related issue related to the Mobility and overall messaging practice.
• Strong team player, be able to function as a part of a larger team.