RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Monitoring Management Administrator in Fairfax, Virginia (VA).
- Administer, operate, manage, establish, configure, optimize, and monitor enterprise level applications and tools for monitoring management
- Performs 24x7 monitoring management operations and maintenance services in support of the Air Force Information Networks (AFIN) operations from Langley AFB, VA
- Works assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hours each, 40 hours per week) and must be flexible to rotate to another shift if needed
- Responsible for administering network monitoring capabilities using government-provided monitoring tools (Orion SolarWinds, Microsoft SCOM, NetIQ AppManager) on large classified and unclassified network enterprises
- Assists the government with planning, setup, deployment, upgrade, maintenance and migration of network monitoring capabilities on large network enterprises
- Security+ CE certification are required on Day 1
- Other certifications preferred up front include MCSA Windows Server 2012, SolarWinds Certified Professional, and MCSA SQL Server 2012
- Scripting experience with any language and specific experience administering EMC Smarts and NetIQ AppManager are preferred
- Experience with Windows server systems administration, database management, general networking knowledge, basic understanding of Microsoft SQL and ability to troubleshoot/analyze data using information from multiple sources are required
- Requires good technical, communications and collaboration skills
- Requires good understanding of large-scale data center and network architectures, monitoring and fault management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.