BNC National Bank is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Lock Desk Coordinator position for our Overland Park, Kansas office. The qualified candidate must have residential mortgage lending or secondary market experience.The position will perform the duties listed among others as needed:
- Verify and Enter lock requests from Encompass/Marksman system with the selected / appropriate investor based on pricing.
- Accurate and Timely Data entry of all lock information to ensure lock confirmations are sent the appropriate parties (e.i. loan originator, processor, etc.)
- Make changes to existing lock information as requested and notify the Disclosure Desk of any change in pricing as well as other necessary parties.
- Review weekly expiring lock report and correspond with all affected loan originators regarding the status and request updates. Cancel locks with investors as needed.
- Assists other departments and fellow team members with their workloads to ensure a smooth flow of production of loans which are eligible for sale to investors.
- Other Duties / Responsibilities as assigned.
Only candidates with mortgage lending or secondary market experience will be considered for this position. Candidates for this position will possess a professional skill set appropriate for a mortgage banking environment:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy, self confidence, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge required.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Secondary Market Experience is preferred to be considered for the position.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Optional Employee Paid Long-Term Disability and Optional Buy-Up Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Health Savings Account
- Excellent Vacation Benefits
- Paid Holidays
BNCCORP, Inc., headquartered in Bismarck, N.D., is a registered bank holding company dedicated to providing banking and wealth management services to businesses and consumers in its local markets. The Company operates community banking, mortgage banking and wealth management businesses in Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota from 20 locations. BNC also conducts mortgage banking from nine locations in Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota and Arizona. BNC National Bank Mortgage Division, headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, is one of the leading national mortgage lenders and we are the home loan experts. Our organization has years of integrity, leadership, strength and stability making us highly respected in the industry, as well as throughout the communities we serve. We offer many different home loan programs including: FHA, Conventional, USDA, and VA. We are able to provide individualized service that is just right for our customers.
The Company offers financial products and services to meet the financial needs of its current customers, and potential customers, in the markets it serves.
Vision Statement: Delivering financial solutions business people demand.
BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Join Our Team