This position is a Project Manager role with an owner-operator just south of Miami. You will be responsible for the delivery of residential projects ranging from $12-40m in value.
Our client is an owner-operator with over 30 years of experience building in South Florida. They more recently have expanded their presence to select markets in the southeast and Midwest, but are currently looking to add at least two project managers to their team in Miami to focus on projects in South Florida. The company specializes in residential projects, both market-rate and affordable, including wood-frame apartment buildings, town homes, mid-rises.
- Attending planning meetings and project status meetings
- Develop and maintain the project plan, produce summary status reports, issuing monthly projections and change orders
- Manage subcontractors, contract negotiations, estimating/pricing, material procurement and schedule production
- Manage all submittal approvals
- Attend owner and project meetings
- Oversee daily operations of all assigned construction projects and coordination of efforts between field operations, administration, accounting, the owner, design team and estimating department
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related strongly preferred
- 5-8+ years experience in Construction or related required
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Experience in residentail construction
The successful candidate will receive a base salary, opportunity for additional cash compensation, and strong benefits.