The successful candidate will be the Multifamily Residential Project Manager responsible for building and construction of Multifamily/ mixed use complexes in Los Angeles with a primary underway already in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate MUST have a strong track record of successful completion of all aspects of Multifamily construction as a Project Engineer of Type III and V buildings in Garden Style, Wrap, and Podium variants.
Top ranked Los Angeles multifamily construction company delivering long-term value. The company is nationally recognized and has 30+ years in the construction business.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for partnering with other groups within the company to grow revenue and identify business opportunities
- Responsible for leading all phases of new product development, including prototyping
- Apply the technical understanding of company resources into solutions which are appropriate for client needs
- Identify gaps in capability or technical competency
- Identify appropriate manufacturing processes for new products
- Estimate resource requirements and review capacity requirements for production
- Lead all phases of the new product development process
- Execute projects while ensuring control of quality, risk, scope and budget
- Lead efforts to implement company best practice and advise internal resources of critical client needs
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Lean Manufacturing and or Six Sigma experience is desirable
- Medical, dental, vision for entire family
- 401k matching
- 9 holidays off
- 20 days of PTO
- Competitive Salary with Annual Bonuses