NDE Services Manger – Oil & Gas – Pittsburgh area.
NIC requires the expertise and experience of an NDE services Managerwith particular focus on Oil & GasMarcellus Shale Industry. We are an established, well respected business in fast growth mode and we’re looking for a Manager with experience in the non-destructive testing field who has a desire to work with a group of highly talented individuals to expand the company. If you have served as NDE Manager or in a similar capacity and you’re interested in pursuing a new challenge, we’d like to talk to you.
Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of the organization within guidelines set by management. Plan, direct, coordinate and sell NDE/NDT services.
- Oversee the operation of all aspects of non-destructive testing.
- Sell NDE/NDT Services.
- Formulate short and long-term goals and develop, implement, and execute strategies to attain established objectives
- Work with the leadership team to define and execute growth plans
- Work with the executive leadership team and the rest of the management team to enable and promote a culture of empowerment and accountability through personal behavior and leadership activities of long term employees
- Promote a customer service attitude throughout the organization to create an appropriate infrastructure to help the company profitably scale operations
- Develop and maintain a sound organizational plan utilizing a cooperative team approach to manage and delegate responsibilities and authorities. Build and mentor the organization to create an effective, motivated team.
- Represent the company in its dealings with third parties, partners, customers, and the community
- Keep the CEO informed through timely and accurate reporting, both formally and informally
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Essential skills include extensive background in RT, MT, PT and UT
- Working knowledge of:
- API-510, 570, 653, 936, Certified Welding Inspector, Nace III Inspector, Civil Inspector, Mechanical Integrity, Phased Array, UT Shear Wave, Positive Material ID, UT Thickness, Facilities Isometric Drawing, P&ID Drawing/Updating
- Be a hard-working, flexible, and results-oriented executive willing to roll-up sleeves and pitch-in as needed and have the capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be intelligent, a self-starter, and possess the energy and drive required to consistently achieve objectives
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a good listener
- Disciplined and organized with the ability to objectively and thoroughly evaluate opportunities with a bottom line-orientation
- Have a history of ethical, honest, mature behavior and sound business judgment
- Capable of increasing company’s performance. Implement strategic decisions; demonstrate a sophisticated financial understanding
- A team player driven to add to the financial and operational success and growth of the company by collaborating with employees and stakeholders at all levels
- Years of NDT/NDE management experience withexperience in the Marcellus Shale natural gas arena – including responsibility and accountability for significant operational functions including service delivery and profit/loss.
- Ability to travel to field and client sites in the Northeast
- Ability to periodically travel nationwide.