Job Title: NEPA Analyst
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Fort Campbell is an Army leader in creating a sustainable installation. The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) is an important part of this process to better insure that wise decisions are made in the context of the military mission, the community, and the environment. Under this project, Plexus seeks an environmental analyst who understands the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and can support Fort Campbell in its efforts to reduce it environmental footprint.
Individual will work at Fort Campbell in support of its interdisciplinary team ensuring that environmental considerations are incorporated into installation planning and operations.
Successful candidate will:
- Prepare NEPA analyses and documentation under Army Regulation 200-1 (32 CFR 651)
- Review and provide comments on environmental assessments and related environmental and NEPA documents
- Perform site assessments for related projects
- Prepare Records of Environmental Consideration (RECs) and real estate environmental documentation
- Prepare Environmental Assessments (EAs)
- B.S. in environmental management, planning, or sciences, natural resource management, or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience working in the environmental arena. NEPA-specific experience (e.g., preparing environmental assessments and performing other activities to ensure compliance with NEPA) a plus
- Working knowledge of federal environmental regulations including NEPA, CWA, ESA, NHPA, CAA, and the Sikes Act is recommended
- Computer skills should include MS Office software
- GIS experience preferred
Due to Federal contract regulations, U.S. citizenship is required. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
EOE, AA, Disability, Vet, and drug free workplace