Job Title : .NET - Advanced
Location : San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration : 12+ Months
- This is an Angular web front-end development role with additional responsibilities defining and building REST interfaces and back-end application functionality in .NET.
- Design and develop high quality solutions, services, and features, working with architecture team and development team members.
- Utilize your skills in a project lifecycle from start to finish to design and develop high quality solutions including participating in creating and building new architectures and designs.
- Assist project managers developing detailed project estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet clients’ and users’ business needs and expectation of quality. Preferable experience here is with using TFS with Agile or Scrum templates.
- Work directly with customers and customer architects to understand their business problem and communicate your innovative solutions to their requirements.
- Solid understanding of full stack web application development and delivery processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Demonstrable and depth of experience architecting and building .NET back-end web services using standard object-oriented patterns and practices.
- Experience designing and building custom SQL Server database schemas and stored procedures.
- Demonstrable experience with TFS administration for code management and agile project template.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, configuration and troubleshooting SharePoint implementations.
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint-based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Demonstrable in-depth understanding and hands-on capabilities using SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013, either Nintex or SPD workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and branding customization.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
- Experience with building and delivering SharePoint client-side solutions in CSOM, JSOM, in a web service architecture.
- Must be very comfortable implementing front-end interfaces in HTML, CSS, XSL, XSLT.
- 5-7 years’ experience required. Works with minimum supervision; assignments broad in nature; performs work that is complex and varied; defines and discerns key aspects of a problem and develops an integrated solution within broad technical and business context.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- May provided guidance/training to junior staff.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately difficult assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
Thanks & Regards
Enterprise Solution Inc.