Title: .NET Developer
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD - 21005
Client: US Department of Army
Duration: Long term
Status: US Citizens only
Relocation: We will provide relocation assistance.
Clearance: We will sponsor Secret Security Clearance for eligible candidates.
SONA Networks, LLC is 8(a) and Hub Zone certified small business that provides Infrastructure Solutions, Software Development, Cyber Security and Project Management services to federal, state, and local agencies.
Summary: Member of the programming team responsible for the design, development and enhancement of websites. Candidates for this position should have a strong foundation in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of ASP.NET C# websites. Responsibilities include working with a Technical Lead to create new data driven websites, maintain existing sites, and logging and fixing bugs reported via application notifications. Successful candidates will have a good foundation in object-oriented programming, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, be comfortable working in a team environment and be able to manage their time efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating scripts to process data.
- Troubleshooting source code and database scripts.
- Designing, writing, testing and documenting software.
- Operating in a development process which will involve peer reviews, source code management, documentation, testing and other well-defined development procedures.
- Working independently on tasks, utilizing experience and creativity to successfully complete requirements.
Qualifications, Education and / or Experience:
- BS degree
- Minimum five years software development experience.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience with .NET Webservices (ASP.NET Web Services, WCF).
- Experience with Telerik UI Controls.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server).
- Understanding of and experience with agile development methods.
If interested, please contact email@example.comHelp for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SONA Networks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SONA Networks, LLC
Executive Plaza I, Suite 409
11350 McCormick Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031-1044
Tel: 301-922-0600 Fax: (410) 329-1165