Essential Job functions
- Design and develop web application using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
- Work as a member of large team including other developers, Business Analysts,
QA Engineers, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product
- Create responsive user interface from provided UX design concepts
- Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third
- Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Required Technical Skills/Education: BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4 - 8 years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework
- .NET, ASP.net MVC, Web API, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Good understanding and exposure to ASP.NET MVC framework
- C# programming language
- Writing Stored Procedures targeting MS SQL Server
- Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web
- API services
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS)
- Experience working with 3rd party UI controls such as Kendo UI.
- Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
- Unit and end-to-end Testing
Preferred Technical Skills:
- ASP.net core and Angular 2.0
- Building accessible web sites Hi-Tec Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. A comprehensive benefits package is available for all full-time employees.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (green card) and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.