.NET DEVELOPER - CONTRACT TO PERM - DURHAM, NC
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
* Analyzes business application requirements of diverse scope and complexity in order to support business management objectives.
* Writes technical specifications and design documentation for new development projects and enhancements.
* Develops software applications and functionality in accordance with business requirements and technical specifications.
* Manages code and work items effectively in Team Foundation Server.
* Assists and collaborates with other team members on product development tasks.
* Applies current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance optimization.
* Performs code and technical architecture reviews. Reviews range from single routines of software code to complex technical architecture. Complex solutions may require partnership with other development teams.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.