Custom Business Solutions, Inc. is a leader in information technology consulting and professional services specializing in the Southeast, Mid and Western Michigan markets.
Founded in 1995, we are a certified woman-owned business by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. Our positions offer exceptionally competitive compensation commensurate with your skills, along with a comprehensive benefits plan, paid time off, 401K and excellent opportunities for professional growth.
We are currently seeking developers to join our IT team for clients in the Metro Detroit and Grand Rapids area. You will be responsible to design, modify, develop, write, test, and implement software applications. Support and/or install software applications/operating systems. Has practical experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software development. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The position works under general supervision but certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Technical Skill sets required include:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 4 – 8 years Microsoft .NET development experience
- At least 4 – 8 years Microsoft SQL Server development experience in SQL 2005, SQL 2008
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010/2012, C# .NET, MVC ASP.NET, Web API.
- Full understanding and experience with Agile or similar SDLC
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, continuous deployment
Professional skill-sets required include:
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Problem solving, being able to evaluate the current state, identify the path to solution, and develop and execute a plan to achieve success
- Highly effective communication skills
- Solution-oriented history and experiences
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Ability to work within large distributed team
- Additional Desirable skills:
- - Experience with latest web technologies and development methods
Ready to start a Great Career?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume and/or cover letter, referencing Job Code: Developer to: email@example.comHelp.