RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc. is immediately adding a full time NGEN-Field Services Technician to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Baltimore, MD. Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
NGEN-Field Services Technician (secret clearance) position provides direct desk-side support to the customer, troubleshoots and repairs IT devices. Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects
- Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer
- Participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria
- Prepares system documentation
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
- 4-9 years of experience in Information Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 7, 8, 10, HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software, and basic network troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Service Manager, Remedy, Remote Desktop, and Hardware/Software troubleshooting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.