Position Title: NOC Associate - 2nd Shift
Position Location: Louisville, KY
Our healthcare client in Louisville, KY is seeking a NOC Analyst to be responsible for providing hands on NOC support. Essential responsibilities include:
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional and professional communication skills; both written and oral.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical skill set.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work individually, and in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years in a Server-Network Troubleshooting environment.
- Preferred prior experience in a Network Operations Center.
- Windows and Linux Administration Skills
- Event log troubleshooting
- Windows Update/Patch Management
- Monitoring applications (Nagios, SMARTS, IP Monitor, etc)
- A+, Network+ minimum certification within 6 mo.
o Client will cover training costs with some restrictions
- Associates degree in IT related field, or 5 years in an IT-type position.
- Weekend and holiday support is to be expected after several months onsite with several weeks' heads up
- This resource will work at both Data Center Locations. One is downtown and one is on the East End.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.