Hillmann Consulting, LLC is a nationwide, full-service environmental consulting firm with more than 30 years of providing customized Asbestos & Hazardous Materials Surveys, Remediation Support, Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S), Real Estate Due Diligence, Construction Risk Management, Geotechnical, and Laboratory Analysis services.
We have an immediate need for a NYS DOL Asbestos Project Monitor to join our Asbestos team in the New York/New Jersey area.
Hillmann Consulting’s corporate headquarters are located in Union, NJ. Our team of Industrial Hygienists, Asbestos Project Managers and Environmental Professionals provide an array of consulting services to major national financial institutions, insurance companies, real estate owners and managers, and property developers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Primary requirement to possess a NYS DOL Asbestos Project Monitor Certification
- Candidate should have at least 1 to 3 years of experience within industry
- OSHA 10-hr Construction Safety & Health certification
- Well-spoken and excellent communication skills
- Well versed in NYC DEP Title 15 Regulations
- Excellent Record Keeping Skills
- Valid driver’s license and transportation for work in New York and surrounding states
- Eager and available to work flexible and extra hours
- Must be available for work during off-hour shifts on an emergency, as-needed basis
- On-site for the duration of the project at all times the abatement contractor is present to assure compliance with Federal, State and Local statutes governing abatement procedures.
- Perform air sampling and inspections to monitor compliance with specified procedures within the work area.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is committed to the professional development and well-being of our employees. The following benefits are offered to employees:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-401K plan
- Tuition assistance
Hillmann Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin, creed, ancestry, familial status, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership or civil union status, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or genetic information.
Hillmann Consulting, LLC encourages minorities and women to apply.