As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative cabinet knobs and pulls, functional cabinet hardware such as drawer slides and hinges, hooks, hook racks and switch plate covers and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd and Franklin Brass brands. We proudly offer our extensive line of hardware products through fine retail outlets (including Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Walmart), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder, hospitality and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.SUMMARY
Manage the sales efforts within a category for Liberty Hardware's largest customer. Responsibilities include working cross-functionally to develop and deploy marketing and merchandising, category and customer management and maintenance. May manage members of administrative and/or sales staff.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
• Manage Profit and Loss (P&L) for assigned customers, with focus on profitable growth.
• Help with assigned customers and/or geographies to grow and manage account(s).
• Expand market share with assigned accounts in all product categories.
• Develop long-lasting relationships with everyone involved in the buying process.
• Offer customer perspective/feedback/insights to assist in best product mix and merchandising.
• Lead the sales efforts for the execution of product and program introductions. This includes understanding customer needs, inventory implications, display development and management and customer profitability analysis.
• Understand requirements of doing business with customer, including all aspects of business, operations, Inventory, finance, credit and distribution.
• Work productively with all functional areas of the organization (Marketing, Purchasing, Sales, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Customer Care and Credit).
• Co-create and participate in customer presentations.
• Must be willing to travel (overnight and overseas, as needed).QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
4 year college degree (preferably in related field) combined with 6-8 years' selling experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience selling into retail environments, home center/DIY experience strongly preferred. Sales management experience preferred but not required. MBA preferred but not required. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)