National Sales is crucial in ensuring sales support to customers and overall company success.
In this role you will:
- Manage sales to major Supermarket Retailers and Distributors across the United States.
- Execute promotional programs within company budgetary guidelines and polices.
International specialty food company.
- Minimum bachelor degree in business administration or operations
- Food sales experience in supermarket channel is preferred
- Experience working with National Supermarket Retailers and Distributors in the US
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Must work in Northern New Jersey
- Able to travel across the country or regionally as needed
- Excellent - customer focused - communicator and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with an intrinsic drive for performance - drive to solve the puzzle
- Pro-active, result oriented and operating independently
- Structured with good overview, strong in time management & ability to prioritize
- IT literate: expert in Excel (pivot, vlookup, visual basics), SAP and / or other reporting tools
- Must be highly organized, detail and quality oriented
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment.