This position cannot sponsor a J-1 visa*
Saint Louis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine invites board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeons, with a sub-specialty in Joint Reconstruction, for consideration at the nationally leading BJC Healthcare.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a BJC Healthcare affiliated Hospital. BJC Healthcare is one of the leading health systems in the nation, with Missouri Baptist Medical Center being one of the premiere facilities in the health system. Located in the beautiful, safe, and highly sought after West St. Louis County, Missouri Baptist is a magnet institution that has consistently been ranked among the best institutions in the region. In addition to the regional rankings, Missouri Baptist is also rated “high-performing" in eight of the common procedures and conditions assessed by U.S. News.
Position Details and Compensation Information:
- Generous 2 year salary guarantee, followed by partnership based wRVU model
- Retirement based 401k cash balance plan
- $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- Provided malpractice
- Well established and highly regarded Saint Louis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, join 7 Physicians and 4 APP's
- Providers typically split their schedule with 3 days in the OR and 2 days in the clinic
- On average, 15,000 cases per year
- Office call is 1:10, with a very limited weekend call requirement, and an extremely light, twice per year, ER Call
- Office hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Friday
- 16 Total Exam Rooms, 21 OR Suites, radiology directly on-site, and RNFA support to assist in closing
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation