Midland Information Resources (dba Elanders Americas), a printing and packaging specialist, is seeking a .NET Developer for our location in Davenport, Iowa.
This position will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying systems, provide testing, debugging and installing to support the organization"s needs. Must have knowledge of Microsoft .NET development tools and environments. Support and/or install software applications as they relate to supporting implementation. Consult with users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify project objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe project development, logic, coding, and corrections.
Key duties of this position will be:
- Create technical documentation
- Promote and participates in the project management methodology
- Provide technical leadership on assigned projects
- Design, develop and test applications and components
- Modify and integrate applications and components
- Analyze and compare business and technology needs
- Catalog and save source code to defined repository
- Perform technical support when necessary
- Report progress to Project Manager
- Take initiative for researching, learning, and recommending new technologies to management
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes, products and services; suggests improvements to work environment to supervisor
- Creates user documentation
- Works overtime and weekends as necessary
- Occasional travel and overnight stays required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Training
- Bachelor"s degree from a 4 year college or university in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred; minimum two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
Midland Information Resources offers flexible schedules, profit sharing, a great benefits package that includes no-cost Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, and more!