Must be able to interview in person in Harrisburg, PA.
Technical Skills - Required:
- .NET framework development (C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC and OOAD)
- Proficiency in object oriented programming techniques
- At least 2 years of enterprise database experience, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) tools such as Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Solid understanding of best practices for UX/UI design
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to write and execute test plans
- At least 2 year of experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
- Familiarity with Source Version control with VSTS – GIT and TFVC
Technical Skills – Preferred:
- Experience working with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Telerik Rad Ajax Controls or Any other third party controls.
- Experience with an enterprise level reporting tool such as Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Some experience with various software design patterns
- Some experience with Azure or some other cloud platform
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities. CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegiate environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve. Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.