- Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business applications. Possess strong SQL skills and implements best practices. Reviews coded and compiled structured programs. Prepares test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Analyzes automation requests. Creates workplans, develops schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects.
- Creates all required SDM technical documents: Functional Specs, Design docs, etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users' plans/activities relevant to the project.
- Translates requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques. Prepares routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed. Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
• Responsive Web Design (RDW)
• HTML5,CSS3, Bootstrap
• Experience with ReactJS would be a plus
• RESTful APIs
• Experience with developing web sites for cross browser compatibility and optimizing mobile web interfaces
• Operating Systems/Environment:
• Windows Server
Programming Languages/Development Tools:
• C#.Net -Advanced
• Visual Studio (Latest versions)
• Web Services
• Database Systems/Database Tools:
• SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2016
• Asp.Net 4.0 Framework - Advanced - 3 years' Experience
• Entity Framework 6.0 - Advanced -
• MVC (Model View Controller) - Advanced - 3 years' Experience
• QA/Testing - Approaches, Applications:
• .Net applications
• Systems Development Methodology (SDM)
• TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Deploy web apps using MSI
• Visual Studios