We are looking for a .Net developer to join our group.
You will work together with a team in order to execute projects, and ensure that all members have appropriate specifications, direction, and resources to deliver solutions effectively.
Under minimum supervision you will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Participate in the technical design and development of complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems.
You should be able to write functional coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
Proven expertise in .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meets deadlines, and work independently.
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Stays abreast of the development in area of professional competence.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills to interact with business and internal teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Two + years of experience independently designing and implementing small or medium-sized software systems and components.
- Full Time
- Spanish and English
Candidate must reside in Puerto Rico