Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a .Net Full Stack Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Memphis, TN
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: .Net Full Stack Developer
Primary Skills: .NET
Role Description: The .Net Full Stack Developer would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. As an Intermediate .Net Developer you will design and code several internal and external web applications, working with the business to create custom applications and assisting in short/long-term strategies. This role will be involved in all stages of development while collaborating with various teams to complete projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of software development from inception to implementation and support.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases.
- Collaborates with internal clients to interpret requirements from varied business units and translate into precise business logic.
- Verifies software operation to ensure functional and technical requirements have been satisfied.
- Provides feedback to team on the status of projects.
- Attends product and user meetings as required.
- Work at the highest level of all technical phases of programming; requires a high degree of creative thinking.
- Document all phases of the analysis, design, programming, implementation, and maintenance of technical projects; create user documentation for the utilization of on-line systems, reports, procedures, and training materials.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
3-5 years' experience in the following:
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge on C#, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, MVC/MVVM
- .Net Web Development (C# and ASP)
- UI Development:
- SQL Server
- Experience on Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess leadership, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to identify and escalate risks and issues
- Self-learner and proactive
If you have the following skills it would be a plus:
- Experience with SVN
- Oracle PL/SQL
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Simran Walia
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2023)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None