RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time NetOps Specialist to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Camp Pendleton, California (CA).
- Under general supervision, monitor the infrastructure and network, responding appropriately to alerts and events
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate
- Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services
- Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures
- Provide data center support where appropriate
- Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives
- Work is performed in 24/7 environment and must be able to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma or GED
- 5-9 years of experience required
- IAT II
- Possess at least two or more of the following: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) APLUS, NetworkPLUS, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification
- Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician I, II or III, as required by the environment
- Required Certifications: APLUS Cert, NetworkPLUS Cert, MTA Cert, SecurityPLUS or CISSP (depending on environment)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.