If interested please reach out to Emily Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your most up to date resume.
Title: Netbackup Administrator
Company: Fortune 500 Company
Duration: 6 month minimum contract
Pay rate: Negotiable
Location: Houston, TX (Harris County)
- Must have skills:
- Data Domain and Netbackup resource to work with customer to configure and test DD CloutTier with ECS as target and Netbackup as backup app.
- DD3300 and DD6800 L1 implementation will be done by the team.
- Candidate will be involved from awareness perspective.
- Post L1 implementation, candidate is expected to help customer with Netbackup and CloudTier integration.
- New eval DD3300 and DD6800 is going to customer’s lab.
- Certification is a process which global and other large customers follow where they test H/W and S/W features in lab before rolling it out to production.
- DD3300 and DD6800 are the new H/W models they have to certify with Netbackup before rolling out in production.
- For the DD3300 and DD6800 certification:
- Customer will provide the Test and Acceptance plan which the candidate will follow with customer.
- It is expected that the candidate will open support tickets and seek help from the ecosystem and help navigate customer in case of issues/roadblocks.
- Note for the DD CT Certification:
- Though customer will have some sort of Test plan, this is new technology for them.
- Candidate will be expected to provide inputs in the testing in a more consultative role.
- Significant part of the candidate’s time will be dedicated to the certifications mentioned above.
- However, as this is residency and not a fixed scope project, customer may seek the candidate’s help with other Data Domain and /Netbackup activities.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178