A Lancaster, PA based company is recruiting for a Network Administrator.
This role will include Veeam backup management, Office 365, network, and domain administration, mobile device management, and end-user support. A successful candidate will be able to manage IT workflow, collaborate with outside consultants to ensure infrastructure systems are secure, backed up, and updated. A positive attitude, excellent work-ethic, and desire to learn are essential for this critical role within our growing organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Veeam On and Off-Site Backups.
- Management of DNS, SAN, and Domain Control systems.
- Manage our Automated IT Helpdesk System (Spiceworks).
- Research, explain, and deploy workable IT solutions to all business units.
- Deploy workstations, update infrastructure, and manage hardware deployments as needed.
- Trace and document technological infrastructure.
- Manage our VoIP and LTE voice systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2+ years’ experience in related field, or Associates Degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience working in IT or related field.
- Required: Advanced Computer Networking, Microsoft Business Suite (Advanced), Microsoft Powershell (Basic), Active Directory and Domain Controller Experience, Microsoft Permissions Management.
- Preferred: VMware and vSAN deployment experience, Microsoft Office 365 implementation and management, SQL or mySQL (Basic).
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills. Excellent work-ethic and attitude. Professional level multitasking and organizational skills preferred.
- CCENT, CCNA or Microsoft certifications desired.