Inspired Energy LLC is an industry leading electronic manufacturer of Smart Batteries and electronic products with a primary focus on design and manufacturing of world class rechargeable lithium ion batteries and chargers for global distribution. Located in Newberry, FL, we are a growing, mid-sized corporation recognized as one of the top companies worldwide for highlycustomized portable power solutionsandtop-quality customer support.
Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance. This position supports the internal overall business growth initiatives and operational efficiency as well as maintaining an environment and culture of continuous improvement and unsurpassed quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for approval; monitoring expenses.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience of 2 or more years in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to company success
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a dynamic, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
Advantages of working at Inspired Energy
- Exceptional Bonus/profit sharing Program.
- Full Benefit Package.
- Dynamic, innovative and inclusive company culture.
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Climbing. Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. This factor is important if the amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for ordinary locomotion.
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount of balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and maintenance of body equilibrium.
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Kneeling. Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Crawling. Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Reaching. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing. Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling. Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
The worker is frequently in close quarters, crawl spaces, shafts, man holes, small enclosed rooms, small sewage and line pipes, and other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
All post-secondary education listed on a Candidate’s application and resume must be verifiable, including but not limited to dates of attendance and degree/diploma awarded. Post-secondary education includes any courses taken through an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree.
Candidates must send resumes to Inspired Energy HR department to be considered.HR@inspired-energy.com
Inspired Energy is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Inspired Energy LLC, 25440 NW 8th Place, NewberryFL32669
US toll free: 1-888-5-INSPIRE (1-888-546-7747) Tel: 352 472 4855 Fax: 352 472 4859