DIRECT CLIENT HOT REQ
Infomatics, Inc is a leading provider of technology consulting and staff augmentation services with offices in the US, India and the Middle-east. We have been rated for four years by Inc-500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. Our clientele includes many Fortune 500 enterprises across the country. One such client has an immediate need for:
Job Title: Network Architect
Duration: 6 Months with extensions
- Architect, Design, Implement, and Troubleshoot.
• A solid background designing, managing, and troubleshooting a diverse multi-protocol, switched and routed enterprise networks.
• The candidate must be good at documentation in general. Competent with working with network diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
• Ability to be able to troubleshoot network connectivity issues with both external and internal clients.
• Heavy hands-on experience with multiple internetworking devices
• Ability to use packet tracing technologies to troubleshoot network issues.
• Strong knowledge of Application Delivery Platforms
• Will be required to provide support 24/7 as a point of escalation
• Network protocols and understanding of data communications in business environment
• Strong understanding on inter-networking technologies likes VLAN, STP, and Routing Protocol like EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, Static Routing, route-redistribution, summarization, Policy-Routing, well as MPLS-based technologies
• Working knowledge and understanding of security, such as IPSEC tunnels, VPNs and firewalls
• Strong understanding of switching technologies; trunking, spanning-tree, dot1q, VLANs, VTP, Ethernet switching, Multi-layer switching
• Understanding of network management; SNMP, Netflow, IPSLA, etc.
• Extensive working knowledge for network services, such as HSRP, TFTP, SCP, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NAT, etc.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem analytical skill
• Must have excellent team building and communication skills.
• Using and interpreting packet captures
• Provide ability to plan and organize work within a tight team oriented structure.
• Some programing knowledge, ability to analyze scripts
• Strong inter-personal, communication and organizational skills
• Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done
• Candidate should be customer focus
If you have the above skills/experience, please share resume in confidence to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, Phone: 248-537-9042