Position: Network Lead - Senior
Location: Danbury CT
Duration: 12+ Months
** Candidate will be part of Network engineering team and act as Engineering Lead.
- Minimum work experience: 8-10 Years
- Cisco Routing and Switching-L3
- Cisco Wireless Experience; Good hands-on experience deploying Wireless technologies & Packet capture tools
- Firewall, ISE and VPN expert
- F5 Load balancers and Infoblox Expert.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Architecting or Consulting Data center.
- Should have worked with Enterprise networks with at least 1000 Networking components (spread across technologies mentioned above)
- Exposure to one of Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Data Network Implementation Expert
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct interface with client’s technical manager and directors to understand network requirements.
- Propose new/optimized network solutions.
- Design and implementation of network infrastructure of multiple Parallel projects.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge on below
- Hands on experience of various networking technologies - Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load Balancer, Wireless
- Ability to understand application architecture and its dependency and relation to various Networking components.