Our client is seeking a dynamic Network Compliance Program Manager who will direct the networking and telecommunications groups within our IT Operations. The focus will include managing the transition of the network to a structured compliance model and creating a framework for sustaining compliance. As the manager, you will help determine and direct networking and telecommunication technologies across the enterprise and ensure that it is aligned with business needs. The Network Compliance Program Manager is responsible for managing local and remote staff and partnering with non-IT staff in providing support and solutions to networking and telephone services.
* Working with IT Security group for compliance with CUI and customer specific requirements.
* Working with technical teams to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure is maintained with the latest firmware and software requirements
* Developing procedures, evaluating performance and providing guidance for networking and telephone staff.
* Monitoring and reporting the performance of network components against KPIs and takes preemptive measures to minimize interruptions
* Identifying opportunities and recommending solutions for improving the overall network health by assessing overall effectiveness and efficiency
* Evaluating new technologies and platforms to determine their applicability to the company and aligns with business needs
* Bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience, and 5+ years' experience in managing a technical group.
* The manager or management candidate must be knowledgeable in networking concepts and implementation. Must have an in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, specifically DNS, DHCP, and IP address allocation.
* Knowledge of networking protocols including BGP, IGMP, IPSEC and VPN technologies.
* Understanding and experience in structured wiring solutions and physical layer design of both campus networks and data centers, comprising both copper and fiber installations.
* An understanding and knowledge of virtual technologies, specifically VMWare and NSX
* Experience with CUI, SOX404, Exostar, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53 or similar regulatory compliance practices
* Experience with Checkpoint firewalls or other centrally managed firewalls
* Experience with Cisco ICE, Aruba ClearPass or other Network Access Control tools
* Experience in migrating to and supporting cloud-based solutions
Our client was founded over five decades ago and headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, they have offices throughout the U.S., including internationally. They perform client-sponsored R&D for businesses, the governments, and foundations in the U.S. and abroad. Their breakthrough technologies have created new industries and provide lasting benefits to society.
Our client offers a universe of possibilities for people who want to make a difference. Throughout their organization, you will find people who can link the pieces of the "big picture" together -- from their corporate staff to their scientists, engineers, and researchers.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.