Network & Computer Systems Developer/Manager
Security+, Network Administrator, Cyber Security, LAN, Windows, Active Directory
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
-Full time/Direct Hire
-Top Secret Security Clearance
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? We have an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman, Network & Computer Systems Administrator supporting the AFLCMC/EBO, Armament Operations Division which provides Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cyber Operations and Security services to all divisions.
• Management of organizational information and network systems.
• Provide assistance to our customer providing server, desktop workstation, and network attached devices, such as, printers, scanners, etc.
• Assist the Government in maintaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system
• Perform assessments, development, implementation, management, maintenance and administration of Local Area Network (LAN), Telecommunications Infrastructure (videoconferencing), and other customer-required information technology services.
• Assist with the development of web-based Information Technology Equipment (ITE) Management Portal Applications and other custom Government software applications; hosting and support necessary to facilitate customer access to the Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support applications.
• The candidate will be responsible to perform all support functions ensuring the servers are compliant with existing Air Force and DoD regulations, directives, and policies.
Skills and Requirements:
• Knowledgeable with DoD 8140 compliance.
• Configuration management.
• Experienced with the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
• Experienced with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, Windows applications, as well as network peripherals such as printers and scanners.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Hypervisor, Remote Terminal Services, Symantec BackupExec 2015, and other network services and devices.
• Security+ certification desired
• US Citizen
• Current DOD Clearance (updated within six years) Top Secret clearance
• Bachelors of Science and 15+ year’s relevant experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Travel required
• Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
• Ability to work flexible and varied hours