The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based at Patrick AFB, FL.
The Network Configuration Manager (Change Management) will perform documentation and software configuration control for mission applications in accordance with AFMAN 17-1203 standards. Identify configuration items, implement change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits. Regulate the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, Information Technology Assets. Ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change board. Track all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, control standard operating procedures and current configurations. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and implement Change Management plans that minimize business impacts and maximize efficiencies.
- Monitor and track all changes submitted and provide technical advice with regard to the development of making the change requests testable and confirmable.
- Develop and distribute Change Approval Board (CAB) agenda as well as record and provide CAB meeting minutes.
- Provide updates to the CM process to include items to be controlled and new information captured and recorded; develop process standards, process plans and procedures; monitor and manage changes to the CM process methods and processes and ensure they are properly approved, communicated, and managed through the CM process; oversee the implementation of new systems, after proper planning and communication.
- Ensure that appropriate risk mitigation is in place for all IT changes and classification based on risk and impact.
- Familiarity with DoD or Air Force environment desired.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- IAT Level 1 or 2 certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M (Security and Computing Environment certification).
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or related work experience (6 years).
- 1+ years of specific experience executing a change management process in an IT environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Air Force Instructions (17 and 33 series) desired.
- Must have a broad, deep customer service orientation and professional appearance/demeanor.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.