Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline and at least 5 years of experience; or Master's degree and at least 3 years of related experience
- Significant experience with Cisco equipment installation, configuration, and maintenance for Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)
- Experience mitigating network security vulnerabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills; able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Thorough understanding of aircraft satellite communications systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office creating technical and systems maintenance documentation
Keywords: Network Engineer, Cisco, WAAS, Wide Area Application Services, Aircraft Satellite Communications, Microsoft Office, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 304045
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!