Field Engineer/Associate System Engineer
Location: Hauppauge, NY- must be able to travel throughout 5 boroughs of NYC as necessary
Client Job Description:
We are seeking a Field Engineer to be a part of our growing team dedicated to providing an “unmatched client experience” in all areas of service delivery.
We are currently looking for an Associate System Engineer (“ASE”) to join our team! The ASE to perform an integral role for a large-scale, logistically complex technology refresh program for a large K-12 client. The selected ASE will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities, including site surveying, site management, equipment configuration, and/or integration team leader for the upgrading of Cisco infrastructure and Aruba wireless equipment for a large K-12 client. Depending upon the area of the program this individual is assigned to, they will support a Program-Manager-Level Technical Leadership team. Primary responsibility for this ASE, as part of a larger technical team, will be overseeing the upgrading of equipment for over 200+ networks annually. This individual may also manage 2 to 3 technical resources in support of their assignments. Depending upon assignments, travel throughout the five boroughs of NYC is to be expected.
· Comprehensive benefits including:
· Medical and dental plans
· Company Paid Vision and Short and long term disability plans
· Flexible spending programs including Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
· 401K with employer match
· Tuition reimbursement
· Onsite Fitness Center (or gym membership reimbursement for client based employees)
· Company paid life Insurance
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Technical certification gift card rewards program